Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SNOW! AGAIN!!!!!!

So i can't believe its snowing again!!!! i love the snow but to be perfectly honest its getting kind of annoying. you really can't do anything when its dumping snow outside.
can't take the dogs on a walk, can't build a army of snow men, can't take etsy pics with the natural light, can't drive.... ITS RIDICULOUS!
haha. one good thing about it is that its beautiful when all the trees and everything around has a blanket of white.
awwwww oh well... i guess i'll just have to spend the day hanging out in the house.



On another note last night i made something new for dinner that i have never made before. Angel hair pasta with seared scallops and a orange butter sauce with fresh basil garnish. I got the recipe out of the new cook book my grandma sent me for my birthday and it was actually really easy to make!
It turned out quite tasty to.



Tonight i plan on making rosemary and garlic cornish game hen with potatoes and a cucumber tomato salad on the side for dinner. should be pretty yummy.


My wolf and German Shepard pups are very happy today because they get to have a fresh batch of chicken and brown rice. My hubby is so funny... he thinks its absolutely ridicules that i cook such nice meals for my dogs.
its not always the case that he gets such nice dinners all the time. sometimes while the dogs are eating chicken and rice all he gets is cereal or spaghettios. HAHAHA.

here is my babys being lazy after their big meal -

No comments:

Post a Comment