Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snow on my Birthday!

This weather has been insane and I must say that I love it!!! For the last few days its been nothing but snow snow snow! My hubby and I are now totally snowed in. Yesterday was my 25th birthday and we spent it just the two of us hanging out at home snowed in. It was great. Snowed in with champagne and coconut cream pie. In my opinion it doesn't get much better then that.
On a not so good note my german shepard charly has been refusing to poop in the snow! I guess since its so deep at this point she just doesn't want to freeze off her raisin. Its quite funny but because of this she has had 2 accidents in the house and she NEVER does that. Oh well I suppose I forgive her.
Benjamin my wolf puppy on the other hand doesn't mind the snow one bit. If I left it up to him he would play outside all day and night in it! At least until he gets tired anyway then he wants to come inside and sleep on the couch by the fire. He is so darn spoiled but so cute.
Just another adventure in my new home I like to call the enchanted forest.


Here is a pic of benjamin the wolf pup and I on our front porch


The view from my living room window


My B-day coconut cream pie and champagne!

1 comment:

  1. Hey kid! Damn I meant to call you for your b-day... HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA freaking charlie... Shes a cali girl... shes not used to that white stuff! Benjamim looks like he should be in a national geographic show not in your house! he's a damn WOLF 100% he's scary looking!!! I'll call you soon! today was so busy! we took professional derby pictures! it was fun!

    ReplyDelete